I had one of those days where getting out of bed seems near impossible. I laid there for three hours, just thinking about how I should be up, before actually peeling myself up.
It really all boils down to a guy (doesn't it always?). Maybe more on that later, but right now it's too fresh. But just one comment, I would like to say that saying you have too much shit going on is not a good excuse, because seriously friend, who doesn't?
Between bills, debt, loans, school, lack of school, still working the same job you worked in college, friends who leave you at a bar, not being pretty enough, being too pretty, being too short or tall or too fat or skinny, between break-ups and dating and too much of the bad sex, and not enough of the good sex, dry skin, cracked lips and elbows, not having enough time for sleep, having too much time for sleep, broken blower motors (it's a car part perverts), drunken mothers, car crashes, mental illness, insurance, or lack there of, overdrawn bank accounts, maxed out credit cards, graduate school applications, seriously, after all those things, who doesn't have too much shit?
But it's when all those things are colliding at you, when you feel broken and overwhelmed, that you should pull the people in your lives around you like a blanket, warm and like home. I promise, dear friend, it is so much easier that way.
And now, after I sound all preachy, I will say goodnight, and that you are lovely.
No comments:
Post a Comment